There are many important and interesting places in St. Petersburg in the vicinity of the Finlandsky railway station. Among them is the cruiser Aurora, which is a symbol of the revolution. The Finlyandsky railway station itself, with inexpensive hotels located around it in St. Petersburg, also deserves the attention of tourists. It has a rich history, it was here that the locomotive with V. I. Lenin arrived in the cold October of 1917. During the Second World War, the "road of life" passed from this station. You can view the exhibition for free at the Finlandsky train station, having reached from a nearby hotel.
If you arrive at the Finlyandsky railway station, then the easiest way to get to the Express Sadovaya Hotel in St. Petersburg in the center with breakfast at an additional cost is to take a bus or taxi.
There are several ways to get from the Lenin Square metro station by public transport.
By bus 49 (28 minutes)
1) To quickly get to the Express Sadovaya Hotel in the Admiralteysky district from Finlyandsky Railway Station, you need to take the 49 bus. (12 stops)
2) Get off at the stop “Nikolskaya pl. (Sadovaya str.)".
3) Walk 150 meters.
4) You have arrived – the team of the Express Sadovaya Hotel on 62 Sadovaya Street is happy to welcome you!
By tram 3 (33 minutes)
1) Get to the ground transport stop Finlyandsky railway station, take the tram 3. (13 stops).
2) Get off at the stop “Novo-Nikolsky Bridge".
3) Follow the navigator on foot 330 meters.
4) You have arrived – the team of our Express Sadovaya Hotel on 62 Sadovaya Street is glad to welcome you!
Metro (34 minutes)
1) Take the metro from the Lenin Square station towards the center to the stop ”Technological Institute-1“ (4 stations).
2) Further on the navigator you will need to walk 1.7 km to the hotel.
3) You have arrived – our Express Sadovaya Hotel will be glad to see you!